Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Includes sections on - The Using Horse: On the Ranch, In the Rodeo, On the Short Track; On the Polo Field Breeding Quarter Horses: Breed Characteristics; Quarter Horse and Thoroughbred; Thoroughbred Influence; Breeding for Ranch and Rodeo; Breeding for Speed; Standards and Objectives; Family Strengths and Weaknesses. Archer Parr was a judge in Duval county and ex-political boss whose family had ruled Duval County since 1898. He died Nov. 2, 2000.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Maggie Lambeth (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE QUARTER HORSE - Volume Three
- [DUVAL COUNTY]. Denhardt, Bob
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- American Quarter Horse Association
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Horses; Ranching; Texas; Texas
Terms of Sale
During the present time we are only shipping via USPS PRIORITY. This allows us to print shipping on-line from home. We still support 15 day return guarantee, if our books are not as described, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery, notify us and return promptly with original packing. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
About the Seller
About Maggie Lambeth
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.