THE QUARTER HORSE. Volume Two.: A varied assortment of historical articles, equine biographies and characteristics, sketches of horsemen and other lore, all pertaining to the Quarter Horse.
by Denhardt, Bob; Helen Michaelis, Collected by
- VERY GOOD.
Standard Delivery: 2 to 4 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
An interesting collection of essays for breeder and owner/rider of the ideal cow horse. Michaelis was Secretary of the American Quarter Horse Association as well as one of the original founders and Directors of the organization. Denhardt was a professor at A&M and the Assn.'s first secretary and founder and director.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Maggie Lambeth (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE QUARTER HORSE. Volume Two.
- Denhardt, Bob; Helen Michaelis, Collected by
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD.
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- American Quarter Horse Association
- Place of Publication
- Eagle Pass
- Date published
Terms of Sale
During the present time we are only shipping via USPS PRIORITY. This allows us to print shipping on-line from home. We still support 15 day return guarantee, if our books are not as described, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery, notify us and return promptly with original packing. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
About the Seller
About Maggie Lambeth
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]