Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Alfred A. Knopf. NF. 1983. 1st American Edition. Hardcover. Stated first American edition. A near fine copy in a very good dust ja cket. Dust soiling to the edges of the book's upper page block. The jacket has rubs to its corners and spine tips. The front panel has a v ertical, 3/4" closed tear at its lower edge. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dearly Departed Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Queen: The Life of Elizabeth II
- Longford, Elizabeth
- Book condition
- Used - NF
- 1st American Edition
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Dearly Departed Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Dearly Departed Books
Selling books since 1978. We specialize in SF, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Western & Pulp Fiction. With an inventory of more than 35,000 Hardcover 1st editions, Vintage Paperbacks , Pulp Magazines & general antiquarian books. Store front open by chance or appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]