Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: D. Appleton-century Company, 1938 A solid clean book, previous owner's name and address on ffep otherwise unmarked. Minor aging to block. Purple cloth covered boards with dulled gilt title on spine and front board. Sunning to spine but very little shelfwear.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Queen Victoria's Daughters.
- Benson, E.F
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- D. Appleton-century Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Queen Victoria Princess Alice Louise Royal Family
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]