Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London England: G.G.Harrap and Co. A delightful book, with ornate faux leather covers in red and gilt, still bright. Gilt on spine still clear and bright. Sewn binding starting to show but still tight. very little rubbling to edges otherwsie a very clean book.. Hard Cover. Very Good+/No Jacket. 48mo - over 3" - 4" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Of Queens' Gardens
- Ruskin, John
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- G.G.Harrap and Co.
- Place of Publication
- London England
- Miniature Sesame Booklets
- 48mo - over 3" - 4" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]