Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: The Reprint Society, 1963. Owner's name on free fep. Red cloth , slight light blotches to edges of boards, not too obtrusive.. Book Club (BCE/BOMC). Cloth. Good/No Jacket. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pend Books (GB)
- Seller Inventory #
- The queens and the Hive
- Edith Sitwell
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Book Club (BCE/BOMC)
- The Reprint Society
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Queen Elizabeth I, Elizabethan, English History
Terms of Sale
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Pend Books
Small independent bookshop, with large Scottish stock.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]