THE QUEENS OF THE NORTH ATLANTIC
by Robert Lacey
- Ex-library copy in transparent protective covering, with usual stickers, stamps, barcode etc. Ffep inscription is signed 'R.
Standard Delivery: 10 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pegasus Book Orphanage (AU)
- Seller Inventory #
- THE QUEENS OF THE NORTH ATLANTIC
- Robert Lacey
- Hardcover, 10" x 7.5", with dust jacket
- Book condition
- Used - Ex-library copy in transparent protective covering, with usual stickers, stamps, barcode etc. Ffep inscription is signed 'R.
- Sidgwick & Jackson, London - first edition
- Date published
- 124 pages
- ocean liners cruise ships nautical history naval vessels passenger shipping
Terms of Sale
Pegasus Book Orphanage
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Pegasus Book Orphanage
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]