The Queen's Secret
by Hichisson, Marjorie (Adaption)
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Great Britain: Thoas Nelson & Sons Limited ( Young World Library, 1974 A Nice Tight Clean Book, No Marks Or Inscriptions. Based On The Novel 'The Three Musketeers ' By Dumas, Lovely Illustrations . Hard Cover Illustrated Boards With Black Title On Front And Spine. , Minor Bumping To Head And Tail Of Spine And Some Shelf Wear Rubbing To The Boards. Still In Very Good Condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Queen's Secret
- Hichisson, Marjorie (Adaption)
- Burton Terry
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Thoas Nelson & Sons Limited ( Young World Library
- Place of Publication
- Great Britain
- Date Published
- Dumas Children Classics Three Musketeers
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]