Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(np): Jargon Society, , 1976.. First edition.. Oblong 12mo. [36 pp]. Fine in stapled wrappers and very near fine dust jacket. Jargon 81.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA
Any book returnable for any reason within 10 days with prior notice. CA residents please add 9.5% sales tax. Libraries can be billed as needed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA
Fine and rare books with an emphasis on 20th C. poetry, small press, literary magazines, broadsides, and interesting books in most fields.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]