Quick from Scratch: Real Food for Busy Weeknights
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jane Addams Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Quick from Scratch: Real Food for Busy Weeknights
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Food & Wine
- Place of Publication
- Des Moines, Iowa, U.s.a.
- Date published
- April 1996
Terms of Sale
Jane Addams Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Jane Addams Book Shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]