Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Houghton Mifflin / Riverside Press, 1947. Hardcover. Gift inscription by Author to a friend on FFEP. First Edition. Gray cloth over boards with blue lettering to cover and spine. Very Good book in a Poor jacket. Text block pristine. Spine straight, tail bumped. Archival tape repairs to jacket. Not from a library. No remainder mark. Not clipped. 203 pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Quiz Kids
- Eliza Merrill Hickok
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Houghton Mifflin / Riverside Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- radio, quiz shows, contests, children, teens
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children; Iowa;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]