Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Roma, Lesotho: Institute for Southern Africa Studies, National University of Lesotho, 1983. Paperback. Very good. Quarto (30 cm), pp. 112. Blue paper wrappers. Xeroxed newspaper articles on hand-numbered pages from nine English language publications in Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, and Qwa Qwa. Wrappers are sunned, with light edge wear.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Elk River Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Qwa Qwa / Thaba Nchu Clippings 1975-1982
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity available
- Institute for Southern Africa Studies, National University of Lesotho
- Place of Publication
- Roma, Lesotho
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Elk River Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Elk River Books
Elk River Books offers a curated selection of used and collectible books, specializing in outdoor literature, western history and authors from the Rocky Mountain West.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]