R. v. R.; being an account of the last years and the death of one Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn...who was attended in his afflictions by one Joannis van Loon, doctor medicinae and chirurgeon in extraordinary...who during a most busy life yet found...
by Van Loon, Hendrik Willem
- Good. No dust jacket. Fade to spine. Minor edge wear, lower boards. Abandoned bug condo at edge of front pages. Cover small stai
Newport, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hedgehog's Whimsey Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- R. v. R.; being an account of the last years and the death of one Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn...who was attended in his afflictions by one Joannis van Loon, doctor medicinae and chirurgeon in extraordinary...who during a most busy life yet found...
- Van Loon, Hendrik Willem
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good. No dust jacket. Fade to spine. Minor edge wear, lower boards. Abandoned bug condo at edge of front pages. Cover small stai
- Quantity available
- Book Club Edition.
- The Literary Guild.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Boston Evening Transcript 1936|Masterworks, Rembrandt|17th century Holland|Amsterdam 17th c.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art, Design, & Photography;
Terms of Sale
Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Return postage is not offered for returns considered discretionary. Please read the description of the item or book thoroughly before placing an order. A few photos specific to the book may be requested before ordering. Shipping is most economical by media mail, and quickest by U.S. Priority Mail. Occasionally a lightweight item will be upgraded to 1st Class Mail domestically as a courtesy. Heavy and / or large items to be shipped internationally often require additional postage, mutually agreed upon via biblio.com.
About the Seller
About Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]