Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Heritage Reprints, 19543. Fine/very good +. New York: Heritage Reprints, 19543. Fine/very good +. I illustrated with 150 reproductiona of the drawings, etchings and paintings of Rembrandt.in color and b&w. Unmarked, foll-color pictorial cover, top edge stained yellow. Blue jacket with white lettering, spine lightly sunned. This is a reprint of the edition originally created for the Heritage Club. Not price-clipped ($3.95).
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of Aurora, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- R. v. R.: The Life of Rembrandt Van Rijn
- Van Loon, Hendrik Willem
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- very good +
- Quantity available
- Heritage Reprints
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books of Aurora, Inc.
Returns for any reason within 10 days
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of Aurora, Inc.
Selling books since 1978. Member of ABA, GLBA, NOBS and ABC.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]