AB-SA-RA-KA Land of Massacre; Being the Experience of an Officer's Wife on the Plains. With an Outline of Indian Operations and Conferences from 1865-1878, Revised, Enlarged, and Illustrated with Maps, Cuts, Indian Portraits, Etc.
by Col. Henry B. Carrington; ( Fourth Edition of Mrs. Carrington's Narrative )
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket, As Issued
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- AB-SA-RA-KA Land of Massacre; Being the Experience of an Officer's Wife on the Plains. With an Outline of Indian Operations and Conferences from 1865-1878, Revised, Enlarged, and Illustrated with Maps, Cuts, Indian Portraits, Etc.
- Col. Henry B. Carrington; ( Fourth Edition of Mrs. Carrington's Narrative )
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Fourth Edition
- J. B. Lippincott & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- U.S. History; U.S. History- The West; Exploration;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]