Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Rabbit Redux is a 1971 novel by John Updike. It is the second book in his "Rabbit" series, which begins with Rabbit, Run, and is followed by Rabbit Is Rich and Rabbit At Rest. There is also a related 2001 novella, Rabbit Remembered.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Russian Hill Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Rabbit Redux
- Updike, John
- Pinkney, Jerry
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Limited Edition.
- The Franklin Library
- Place of Publication
- Franklin Center, Penn.
- Date published
- FRANKLIN LIBRARY LEATHER BOUND SIGNED LITERATURE
Terms of Sale
Russian Hill Bookstore
About the Seller
About Russian Hill Bookstore
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.