Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Cresset Press, 1963. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Near Fine/Very Good. Hardback book in Near Fine condition. Boards very lightly bumped, a hint of shelf wear, 229 pages, front fly a little rubbed to the top corner where a previous reference is pencil has been erased, edge of text block soiled. Unclipped jacket is Very Good Plus, corner and edge wear, rubbed and creased to the head and toe of the spine, minor surface soiling primarily to the rear cover, inside a little tanned, now protected in a removable clear plastic sleeve. Price includes standard postage worldwide.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- UP THE HILL BOOKS (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Race to the Year 2000
- Baade, Fritz
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Cresset Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
UP THE HILL BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2016
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]