Radar and Electronic Navigation (3rd Edition)
by SONNENBERG, G. J
- Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Princeton, New Jersey,: D. Van Nostrand Company, Inc.. Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket. 1963. Hardcover. Per the jacket flap: "This book provides a comprehensive guide to the uses of Radar and other electronic aids to navigation." With dozens of charts, tables (some fold-out), photos, drawings and other illustrations. --- In full brown cloth-covered boards w/gilt-stamped titling on spine. Volume wrapped in pink jacket w/blue radar screen image on cover. --- With gift inscription on front free endpaper, else a bright, firm, clean copy. Jacket with minor rubbing; else in good shape. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; viii, 280 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Radar and Electronic Navigation (3rd Edition)
- SONNENBERG, G. J
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- D. Van Nostrand Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Princeton, New Jersey,
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]