Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First edition, very clean, tight copy with price clipped dust jacket in fine condition. Signed by Wolfe on the half title page.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Anthony Greene (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Radical Chic & Mau-Mauing the Flak Catchers
- Tom Wolfe
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Farrar, Straus & Giroux
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
A full refund of the purchase price, minus postage costs, will be provided if the seller is notified within 5 days of receipt and the book is returned within 10 days of receipt in the original condition. I prefer to ship international orders by air because of delays and other issues that can frequently occur. I will refund postage overages, after shipping and insurance costs are calculated and confirmed. I do not charge for packing materials or handling.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Portland , Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Anthony Greene
I buy and sell books to support a lifelong habit of collecting authors I treasure. I have a passion for story telling and vision. I have a large collection of authors, primarily in modern fiction, non fiction and children's literature. I am releasing many titles back into the world; first editions, many signed, some rare. Hit me up with questions; I will respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for your interest.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]