Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Arco Publications, 1963 How to build a simple radio telescope, with a discussion of astronomical observation that can be made with it. Blue cloth covers lightly worn and sunned, name to front paste-down, no other annotation, clean, tight and sound, good in chipped, edge-worn, marked, good DJ.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Byre Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Radio Astronomy Simplified
- Heywood, John
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Arco Publications
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- ASTRONOMY, RADIO, RADIO-RECIEVER, ELECTRONICS
Terms of Sale
Our terms of sale are as follows: Postage and packaging : is charged at cost. Refunds : will be given if book is not as described, but contact us first via email or telephone. Book Conditions: In common with other booktraders we use the following abbreviations to describe books: Fine: as new. VG: one or two signs of having been read, but no serious blemishes, generally very good condition. Good: o.k., but not very good, signs of ageing or fading or other damage (usually described). Fair: showing definite signs of wear and tear. Reading copy: It's all there and it's legible, but that's about all we guarantee. DJ : dust jacket (if it's not mentioned there isn't one) Catalogue descriptions are necessarily very brief. Please do contact us should you want further details of any book before purchase, or for advice on our stock. Only a small percentage of our stock is catalogued, so ask if you can't find the title you want - we may have it, or be able to find it for you!
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Byre Books
We are based in Wigtown, the Scottish Booktown. Our shop is a converted stables, fully wheelchair accessible, and has a small peaceful garden where you are welcome to sit and relax with your books. We specialise in second-hand books on Archaeology, World Mythology and Folklore, Scottish books, Theatre, Film and TV. We also have General stock - poetry, philosophy, biography, travel, education etc - and a Children's section.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.