by TREFFINGER, Carolyn (author); PEAT, Fern Bisel (illustrations)
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Akron, Ohio: The Saalfield Publishing Company. Very Good with no dust jacket. 1930. Hardcover. A charming illustrated children's story featuring Mom, Dad, daughter Lucy and her Rag-Doll Jane. With 12 full-page plates with color illustrations (all are present) by Fern Bisel Peat. --- In Peat-illustrated paper-covered boards backed in blue cloth. Volume has no dust jacket. --- With chafing to cover edges, exposing the underlying boards, a bit of soiling to back cover and front free endpaper, otherwise a tightly-bound, well-preserved copy.; Quarto - 11 to 13 in. tall; 59 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Rag-Doll Jane
- TREFFINGER, Carolyn (author); PEAT, Fern Bisel (illustrations)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- The Saalfield Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Akron, Ohio
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]