Rags, the Airman
by LIND, Anton
- very good
- Very Good/Good+
Auckland, New Zealand
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Mainly Fiction (NZ)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Rags, the Airman
- LIND, Anton
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition.
- Sampson, Low, Marston
- Place of Publication
Terms of Sale
Payment is to be received before delivery and can be made through the online services of PayPal, by sending a check or money order (not Postal) in US$ or other currencies, by cash in US$, or by credit card(Visa/Mastercard).If paying by credit card please allow for currency fluctuations as charges are made in New Zealand dollars.All books will be very securely packaged in special foam/bubble wrap.If not satisfied we will refund or attempt to replace.
About the Seller
About Mainly Fiction
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.