Railroads of Colorado: Your Guide To Colorado's Historic Trains and Railway Sites (A Pictorial Discovery Guide)
by WIATROWSKI, Claude
- Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Stillwater, Minnesota: Voyageur Press Inc.. Fine in Near Fine dust jacket. 2002. Hardcover. 0896585913 . A pictorial guide to both the rich history of railroading in the Colorado Rockies, as well as modern-day railroadin. Communities and mines in these mountains were connected by many miles of narrow gauge railway lines, built by such railroads as the Denver & Rio Grande, South Park and Colorado Midland. Later entries, often catering to tourists, included the Durango and Silverton, Canon City & Royal Gorge and Georgetown Loop railroads. Dozens of color and b&w photos are accompanied with the text of Claude Wiatrowski, a Colorado railroad enthusiast and expert. --- In gloss pictorial cover with color photo of a Durango & Silverton narrow gauge locomotive rolling down the tracks to cover. Volume wrapped in jacket which repeats the cover image. --- An about Fine copy: bright, tightly-bound and newish. Excellent jacket also undamaged save for retailer's back panel sticker; in new removable archival mylar protector.; Small Quarto - 9 to 11 in. tall; 160 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Railroads of Colorado: Your Guide To Colorado's Historic Trains and Railway Sites (A Pictorial Discovery Guide)
- WIATROWSKI, Claude
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Voyageur Press Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Stillwater, Minnesota
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]