Railroads in Mexico: An Illustrated History Vol. 1
by Francisco Garma Franco; Hector Lara Hernandez; Ben B. Massie (translator)
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Sundance Pubns Ltd, 1985. First printing. Hardcover. Near Fine. 28.5 x 21.5 cm. Quarto. Pictorial boards in original clear vinyl jacket. Map in rear pocket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Midway Used and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Railroads in Mexico: An Illustrated History Vol. 1
- Francisco Garma Franco; Hector Lara Hernandez; Ben B. Massie (translator)
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Sundance Pubns Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Denver, Colorado, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Midway Used and Rare Books
Domestic shipping is USPS media rate for $6.00 with delivery confirmation. MINNESOTA residents-please add 7.875% Sales Tax. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.Overseas Orders: -billed for exact shipping charges. We prefer INSURED Parcel Post -- buyer assumes all risk of uninsured shipment including mail theft, loss, or damage.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
St. Paul, Minnesota
Ask Seller a Question
About Midway Used and Rare Books
Midway Bookstore was established in 1965. We have an open shop overflowing with tens of thousands of used, rare, and out of print books. As a general used bookstore, our stock encompasses all subject areas with a strong emphasis on Art, Illustrated books, History and Photography. You can contact us via e-mail or phone. Keep checking our inventory--we are always adding new titles!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]