Railroads in Mexico: An Illustrated History- Volume I
by Fanco, Francisco Garma
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Denver, Colorado, U.S.A.: Sundance Pubns Ltd, 1985. Book. Near Fine. Hardcover. First Edition. This is copy #385. In near fine, original plastic jacket..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Jay W. Nelson, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Railroads in Mexico: An Illustrated History- Volume I
- Fanco, Francisco Garma
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Sundance Pubns Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Denver, Colorado, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- RAILROADS MEXICO TRANSPORTATION HISTORY
Terms of Sale
Jay W. Nelson, Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2013
Ask Seller a Question
About Jay W. Nelson, Bookseller
We have been selling books for over 15 years. We specialize in Americana, First Edition Literature, Golf, History, Railroad, Chess Medical, Western Americana, Mysteries, Economic History, Poetry, Aviation, Ornithology, Minnesota, Horses, Genealogy and Military Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]