Railroads in Mexico: An Illustrated History, Volume I
by Fanco, Francisco Garma
- as new
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- CARDINAL BOOKS ~~ ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Railroads in Mexico: An Illustrated History, Volume I
- Fanco, Francisco Garma
- Book condition
- new As New
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Sundance Publications Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Denver, Colorado, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- railway railroads history historic United States American Canada Canadian Railroads in Mexico: An Illustrated History, Volume I
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
CARDINAL BOOKS ~~ ABAC/ILAB
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express, PayPal, cash, cheque and money order. Other credit cards may also be used through the www.biblio.com site. Prices in other currencies available upon request. Canadian residents must add 5% GST. Certain large or heavy books may require additional shipping charges. Other overseas and special shipping methods (upon request) at cost. Returns accepted within 10 days upon notification and a reason given.
About the Seller
About CARDINAL BOOKS ~~ ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.