The Railway Shareholder's Manual; or Practical Guide to all the Railways in the World, completed, in progress, and projected; forming an entire Railway Synopsis, indispensable to all interested in Railway Locomotion
by Tuck, Henry
- Good/No Jacket
Prestatyn, Flintshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Anvil Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Railway Shareholder's Manual; or Practical Guide to all the Railways in the World, completed, in progress, and projected; forming an entire Railway Synopsis, indispensable to all interested in Railway Locomotion
- Tuck, Henry
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- 8th Ed
- Effingham Wilson
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾
- Henry Tuck Railway Railroads Shareholders Manuals Guides Britain British
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Payment may be made by cheque or postal order made payable to J.K. Maddison. Overseas customers are required to pay by cheque or money order in pounds sterling. We are also able to accept Paypal payments. Every effort is made to describe books accurately. Should any item be found to be unsatisfactory, we will refund the cost in full, provided it is returned securely packed within ten days of receipt.
About the Seller
About Anvil Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....