Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Random Harvest is a novel written by James Hilton, first published in 1941. Like previous Hilton works, including Lost Horizon and Goodbye, Mr. Chips, the novel was immensely popular, placing second on The New York Times list of bestselling novels for the year. The novel was successfully adapted into a film of the same name in 1942 under the direction of Mervyn LeRoy.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JP MOUNTAIN BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Random Harvest
- Hilton, James
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Little, Brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
JP MOUNTAIN BOOKS
About the Seller
About JP MOUNTAIN BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]