by RABE, Berniece
- Very Good in Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Nashville, Tenn.: Thomas Nelson Inc.. Very Good in Good+ dust jacket. 1973. Hardcover. 0840762844 . Inscribed and signed by author on front free endpaper, and with prev. owner's inked name on verso. Stated First Edition. In tan paper-covered boards with black titling on spine. Interior clean, bright and firm. Jacket with minor soiling, bears orig. $4.95 flap price. --- Rass is the story of a rebellious youth whose family suffered through the great depression on their farm in southeast Missouri. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 176 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- RABE, Berniece
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Thomas Nelson Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.