A Rationale or Practical Exposition of the Book of Common Prayer by the Right Reverend Father in God, Anthony Sparrow D.D . . . . To which are prefix'd the Lives of the Compilers of the Liturgy; and an Historical Account of its Several Reviews by the Reverend Mr. Samuel Downes
by Sparrow, Anthony and Samuel Downes
- very good
- Very Good
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Rationale or Practical Exposition of the Book of Common Prayer by the Right Reverend Father in God, Anthony Sparrow D.D . . . . To which are prefix'd the Lives of the Compilers of the Liturgy; and an Historical Account of its Several Reviews by the Reverend Mr. Samuel Downes
- Sparrow, Anthony and Samuel Downes
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Seventh edition (Rationale), Second edition (Lives)
- Printed by J. Bettenham, for Charles Rivington
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Anglican Common Prayer history commentary 18th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The heel of the spine.
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....