The Raven's Bride: A Novel of Eliza, Sam Houston's First Wife (signed)
by Crook, Elizabeth
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
League City, Texas
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Schroeder's Book Haven (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Raven's Bride: A Novel of Eliza, Sam Houston's First Wife (signed)
- Crook, Elizabeth
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- 1st ed. [Stated].
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Biography Sam Houston Historical Fiction Literature Signed Autographed Signed by Author Texana Texas
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Schroeder's Book Haven
Texas Residents will be billed 8 percent Sales Tax.
SHIPPING: Domestic USPS Media Mail is $3.50 per order, with additional titles shipping at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
PRIORITY MAIL: $8.00 most titles, heavy or oversized items may require additional postage.
FOREIGN ORDERS: Price listed is AN ESTIMATE. We Will Gladly Quote Your Shipping Options.
RETURNS POLICY: Books are graded conservatively and are returnable if not as described. Please contact us first for instructions for any return.
About the Seller
About Schroeder's Book Haven
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]