The Reader's Guide to Everyman's Library: 1971 Revised Edition (Everyman's Library #1889)
by HOPPÉ, A. J. (editor)
- Very Good- with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London / New York: Everyman's Library - J. M. Dent & Sons Ltd. / E. P. Dutton & Co., Inc.. Very Good- with no dust jacket. 1971. Softcover. 0460018892 . Fourth revision since 1960, dated 1971. Per the back cover, this ". . .work has proved invaluable as a quick-reference guide to the treasures of Everyman." The wide-ranging, eclectic nature of the Everyman's Library catalog is simplified here, with entries presented alphabetically by both title and by author. Also provided are names of editors, translators and writers of introductions. Entry 1889 in Everyman's Library paperback series. --- A softcover copy in red, gold and violet wraps with London street scene illustration on cover. --- With UK retailer's sticker to spine, another white sticker to front free endpaper, small tears and creases to covers, else a clean, firmly-bound copy.; 12mo (7 to 7-1/2 in. tall); ix, 468 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Reader's Guide to Everyman's Library: 1971 Revised Edition (Everyman's Library #1889)
- HOPPÉ, A. J. (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good- with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Everyman's Library - J. M. Dent & Sons Ltd. / E. P. Dutton & Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- London / New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Books About Books and Words;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]