Readings in British Monetary Economics
by Johnson, H.G. (Ed.)
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Oxford University Press, 1972. Paperback. Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. 606pp. Spine has two faint reading creases and is moderately sunned. Owners name on first page. Tight and internally pristine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Shadow Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Readings in British Monetary Economics
- Johnson, H.G. (Ed.)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oxford University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2021
Ask Seller a Question
About Shadow Books
Shadow Books is based in Norwich, England. We have been trading since 2001.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]