The Real Life Of Sebastian Knight (In Dust Jacket)
by Nabokov, Vladimir
- Fine Book/Very Good Dustjacket
Pasadena, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Real Life Of Sebastian Knight (In Dust Jacket)
- Nabokov, Vladimir
- Smooth Red Cloth
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine Book
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good Dustjacket
- Quantity Available
- First Edition, Second Issue
- New Directions
- Place of Publication
- Norfolk, Connecticutt 
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare And Unusual Books; Literature: Twentieth and Twenty-First Century;
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card, check, PayPal or, for orders over $1000, by bank transfer. US Shipping by USPS media mail, at standard rate shown, but large or heavy items may require additional postage. Shipments valued over $200 may be sent with insurance, and/or with signature confirmation required. International shipments sent only by insured USPS mail (Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail or Express Guaranteed). Shipments to the UK may require additional shipping charges to provide insurance as they lack a nationally insured postal system. Sales within California and many other states are subject to sales tax. International shipments may be subject to Customs duties or fees and/or VAT which are the responsibility of the buyer. Postage will not be refunded for unaccepted packages; please review your order for correct addressing.
About the Seller
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...