The Real Life of Sebastian Knight
by Nabokov, Vladimir
- very good
- Very good
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ken Sanders Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Real Life of Sebastian Knight
- Nabokov, Vladimir
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity Available
- First edition (with publisher's "Publication Stamp Dec 12 1941")
- New Directions
- Place of Publication
- Norfolk, CT
- Date Published
- literature; modern first editions; Vladimir Nabokov; Real Life of Sebastian Knight; palmsprings2022
Terms of Sale
Ken Sanders Rare Books, ABAA
All items subject to prior sale. Orders filled upon payment. We accept check, money order, PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org), and credit card (Visa/MC/AmEx/Discover). Billing terms will be arranged for institutions according to their needs, and for customers who have established credit with our company. All items are guaranteed authentic and as described, autographed items are guaranteed indefinitely. Items may be returned for a full refund within ten days of receipt, prior notification requested.
About the Seller
About Ken Sanders Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...