Recollections of the Court Room or, Narratives, Scenes and Anecdotes from Courts of Justice by Burke, Peter
by Burke, Peter
- very good
- Very Good
Binghamton, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Robinson Street Books, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Recollections of the Court Room or, Narratives, Scenes and Anecdotes from Courts of Justice by Burke, Peter
- Burke, Peter
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- H. Dayton, Publisher, New York, 1859
Terms of Sale
Robinson Street Books, IOBA
All items offered subject to prior sale. Any item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for full refund less shipping both ways. If our error, we will pay shipping both ways.� Shipping is extra.
About the Seller
About Robinson Street Books, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....