Recollections of an Old Fashioned New Englander
by Dallinger, Frederick W
- A near fine copy in the publisher's original gilt-blocked cloth. Slightest suggestion only of dust-toning. Remains particularly
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York : Round Table Press, Inc., 1941. First Edition. A near fine copy in the publisher's original gilt-blocked cloth. Slightest suggestion only of dust-toning. Remains particularly well-preserved overall; tight, bright, clean and strong. ; 277 pages; Subjects: Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950. United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Recollections of an Old Fashioned New Englander
- Dallinger, Frederick W
- Book condition
- Used - A near fine copy in the publisher's original gilt-blocked cloth. Slightest suggestion only of dust-toning. Remains particularly
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- New York : Round Table Press, Inc.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About MW Books Ltd.
MW Books is an academic and antiquarian bookshop with a large stock in core areas such as Early Travel & Exploration, Nineteenth Century Literature, Early Political Economy, Labour and Social History, and Asian and Colonial History. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions or comments regarding any item listed.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]