Recollections of Rossetti
by Caine, Hall
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Sodus Point, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Century. Very Good with no dust jacket. 1990. Soft cover. Author lived with Rossetti for the last month's of his life, Introduction by Jan Marsh, a National Trust Classic, p-o's notation in gutter of t.p. and at end of text, p-o's name on half title, paper sl. darkened, pictorial covers glossy and near fine, very light signs the book has been read, offered by Yankee Peddler Bookshop serving book seekers 40+ years, Book is in Williamson. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Yankee Peddler Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Recollections of Rossetti
- Caine, Hall
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- Date Published
- ART, Jan Marsh, POETRY, National Trust Classics Literary Biography
Terms of Sale
Yankee Peddler Bookshop
10day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Sodus Point, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Yankee Peddler Bookshop
This is ouronly location for internet sales. We specialize in selling and buying books, prints, paintings, ephemera, autographs and photographs. Our specialities are Americana, Aviation, Black Studies, Childrens, Exploration/Travel, Foreign,Illustrated, Literary, Military History, New York State, and other General Stock. We also offer the services of appraisals, book rebinding/repair and print restoration. Our business was established in 1970 that is overlooking Beautiful Lake Ontario. Long time Members of ABAA, Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America and ILAB, International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and AHPCS, American Historical Print Collectors Society
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]