Records of the Moravians in North Carolina. Volume IX (9) 1838-1847.
by Smith, Minnie J
Greensboro, North Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Raleigh: State Department of Archives and History, 1964. First Edition First Printing . Hardcover. Good/Fair. 8vo. (xiii), 4372-5056 pages, indexed. Hardcover bound in blue and white dust jacket, now in mylar. The dust jacket has a lot of rubbing, edge-wear, chipping, tearing. Spine is foxed. Some damping on the spine. Cloth binding is damped. A sound copy with secure inner hinges. Text is clean.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Pages Past Used and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Records of the Moravians in North Carolina. Volume IX (9) 1838-1847.
- Smith, Minnie J
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition First Printing
- State Department of Archives and History
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 1964; Minnie J. Smith; Winston-Salem. Moravians. Moravian. Old Salem. North Carolina. History. Historical. Early. Genealogy. Geneology. 19th century. Rare. Collectible.
- Bookseller catalogs
- North Carolina; Genealogy; History of Religion in America;
Terms of Sale
Pages Past Used and Rare Books
14 day return guarantee, with full refund if an item arrives mis-described or damaged. Buyer pays return shipping.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2017
Greensboro, North Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
About Pages Past Used and Rare Books
Pages Past is a small used & rare bookshop located a few blocks from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Since 1996 we have been serving the Triad community as well as customers from around the world. We have around 15-20,000 volumes in our shop. We specialize in North Carolina, Virginia, Civil War, Old Leather, Christianity, Eastern and Western Philosophies, and the simply unusual. We very likely have the oldest books in Greensboro; we keep a nice selection of antiquarian volumes and scholarly books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [More]