The Red Fox - 1st Edition/1st Printing
by Hyde, Anthony
- Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Summerville, South Carolina
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Anthony Hyde's debut novel is as tight and taught a mystery suspense thriller as your likely to become caught-up in. A gripping drama of old loves, missing persons, personal danger, international intrigue, government conspiracies, and long-hidden fortunes --- all bound together in a breathtaking mix. The story unfolds with journalist, Robert Thorne, receiving a call for help from an old flame, as her father has went missing. Thorne's search for his ex-lover's father -- a wealthy fur dealer on the world market -- takes him on a chilling international hunt, piecing together a trail that leads from America, to Russia, to Europe. Thorne not only learns of his ex's dark family secrets in the process; but of his own from an ill forgotten childhood. This is an intense work that will haunt you from beginning to end.
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Red Fox - 1st Edition/1st Printing
- Hyde, Anthony
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print, Thriller
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.