Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON: WARD LOCK AND CO, LTD, 1946. 1st Edition . Original Cloth. Very Good/Good. 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall. GOOD wrapper, with loss to head and heel of spine and full length tear to front panel roughly closed. Clean and tidy throughout. Minor rubbing to extremities. Book VG
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tobo Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- RED IN THE MORNING
- YATES, DORNFORD
- Original Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- WARD LOCK AND CO, LTD
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Tobo Books
Tobo Books is a small family owned dealership working out of Hampshire, UK. We are always looking for new, interesting and unusual items, so do come back from time to time and see what's new!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]