Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Atheneum, 2004-04-27. Hardcover. Like New. First edition, first printing, full number line. INSCRIBED BY AUTHOR. Appears unread, minor shelf wear. Unconditional money back guarantee.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- TangledWebMysteries (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Chibbaro, Julie
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
All returns accepted for any reason, refunds given promptly after return of book.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Tangled Web Mysteries and Oddities was started in 1995 as a bookstore in downtown historic Salem, MA, and is now based in beautiful Kennebunkport, Maine. We are a Mother and Daughter run business, and have been selling online since 2001. We specialize in hard to find mystery series, children's books, and other collectible and hard to find titles.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]