Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LEIPZIG: BERNHARD TAUCHNITZ, 1903. 1st Thus . Cloth. Very Good/No Jacket. VERY GOOD red cloth with gilt spine and embossed front board. Spine cocked. Clean.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tobo Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE REFLECTIONS OF AMBROSINE
- GLYN, ELINOR
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 1st Thus
- BERNHARD TAUCHNITZ
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Tobo Books
Tobo Books is a small family owned dealership working out of Hampshire, UK. We are always looking for new, interesting and unusual items, so do come back from time to time and see what's new!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- 1st thus
- Indicates that this is not the first appearance of a book in print, but that this is the first appearance in a substantially...[more]