Reformation and Society in Sixteenth-Century Europe
by DICKENS, A. G
- Very Good+
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
[New York]: Harcourt, Brace & World, Inc.. Very Good+. 1967. Softcover. An advance review copy of an examination of the impact of sixteenth-century religion on society by A. G. Dickens. The author studied movements headed by the likes of Luther, Zwingli, Calvin and others. With plenty of black & white illustrations and a few in color. An entry in publisher's "History of European Civilization Library," edited by Geoffrey Barraclough. --- In stiff charcoal wraps with a composite image to front cover. --- With ARC slip pasted to first page and with a bit of rubbing, else a clean, tightly-bound copy.; Octavo - 8 to 9 in. tall; 216 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Reformation and Society in Sixteenth-Century Europe
- DICKENS, A. G
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Harcourt, Brace & World, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- [New York]
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>European History; >>Religion and Spirituality;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Advance Review Copy
- Advance Review Copy, a specially printed copy of the book, generally paperback, which has been produced and distributed by the... [More]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.