Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Australia: Longmans Green & Company. Green Cloth. Longmans, Australia, 1963. Green cloth, black and white lettering cover and spine. 228 pp. including recommended reading list. Written by two professors of geograph y of Newcastle University College. Numerous maps and photos. Excellent coverage of Australian regions, land use and geography. Books shipped within 24 hours, via. Media Mail, with U. S. Postal Service Delivery Confirmation, each order is packaged in a new Bubble-Mailer, and always your satification is guaranteed. . Very Good. 1963.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Whitneys BookShelf (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Regions of Austraila
- Tweedie, Alan,; Robinson, Kenneth
- Green Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Longmans Green & Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- AUSTRALIA\\\,\\\ GEOGRAPHY\\\,\\\ REGIONS
- Bookseller catalogs
- FOR SALE, FOR SALE;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About Whitneys BookShelf
Rare and Used books Bought and Sold. All categories.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]