A Relation of a Journey begun An. Dom. 1610. Four Bookes containing a description of the Turkish Empire, of Egypt, of the Holy Land, of the remote Parts of Italy and Ilands adioyning.
by Sandys, George
- See description
Rye, East Sussex
Standard Delivery: 8 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- John Randall (Books of Asia) (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Relation of a Journey begun An. Dom. 1610. Four Bookes containing a description of the Turkish Empire, of Egypt, of the Holy Land, of the remote Parts of Italy and Ilands adioyning.
- Sandys, George
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- printed for W. Barrett
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Islamic World|Egypt|Palestine|Turkey
- Bookseller catalogs
- Islamic World; Turkey;
Terms of Sale
John Randall (Books of Asia)
Priority shipping is by UPS or Fedex. Standard shipping by international air mail.
All deliveries need to be signed for. Please check tracking details supplied, as during the current pandemic parcels are sometimes held for collection at your local depot.
Shipping may be more expensive for heavy books, or to some remote addresses. If necessary we will request supplementary payment.
Lighter books may be less expensive, in which case we will refund.
About the Seller
About John Randall (Books of Asia)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]