Religion and Anthropology: A Critical Introduction
by Morris, Brian
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
GORING BY SEA, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Includes bibliographical references (p. 317-344) and index.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- World of Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Religion and Anthropology: A Critical Introduction
- Morris, Brian
- Book Condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Cambridge University Press
- Place of Publication
- New Delhi, India
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
World of Books Ltd
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply email email@example.com and we will quickly resolve any issues you may have. If you have any other queries about your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to deliver to our customers the best possible service and we hope your experience of dealing with us lives up to our promise. If for whatever reason we fail to meet your expectations then please let us know.
About the Seller
About World of Books Ltd
- Wob: Through Wob, we sell. We provide affordable, preloved books and media to customers all over the world. A book leaves our collection of over seven million titles and begins a new chapter every two seconds, enabling more goods to be reused.
- Ziffit: Through Ziffit, we buy. We give people around the world the opportunity to contribute to the circular economy, earn money and protect the planet, by trading their unwanted books and media.
- Shopiago: Through Shopiago, we help others. By sharing the technology that has grown World of Books Group into the business it is today, we're helping charities increase revenue and reduce waste through re-commerce.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...