Religion, Family, and Community in Victorian Canada. The Colbys of Carrollcroft
by Van Die, Marguerite
- Like New/Like New
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Montreal: McGill-Queens University Press, 2005 A like new book, appears unread..Black hard cover boards with silver gilt titles on spine. DJ is complete and the book shows no shelfwear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Religion, Family, and Community in Victorian Canada. The Colbys of Carrollcroft
- Van Die, Marguerite
- Book condition
- new Like New
- Jacket condition
- Like New
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- McGill-Queens University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Colby Family Post Confederation Canada Protestant Religion
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.