If This Be Religion--
by STAMM, Fredrick Keller
- Very Good+ in Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: The John Day Company. Very Good+ in Good dust jacket. 1950. Hardcover. A veteran Christian preacher, Dr. Stamm makes the case for fundamental Christian values and teachings, charging neglect of them in many churches of the day. --- First edition in full black paper-covered boards w/gilt-stamped spine titling; jacket flap w/author black and white portrait. --- A clean, firm, bright copy lacking markings but with slight rubbing to spine area. Somewhat sunned dust jacket with chipping and small tears along edges, bears orig. $1.75 flap price.; Small Octavo (7-1/2 to 8 in. tall); x, 116 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- If This Be Religion--
- STAMM, Fredrick Keller
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Good dust jacket
- The John Day Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Religion and Spirituality;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]