Remarks on the Constitution and Practice of Courts Martial, With a..
by Stuart, J.E.B.; Simmons, Thomas Frederick
- See description
Clark, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Lawbook Exchange Ltd (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Remarks on the Constitution and Practice of Courts Martial, With a..
- Stuart, J.E.B.; Simmons, Thomas Frederick
- London: Parker, Furnivall, And Parker, 1852
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Date Published
- ACOPY, COURTS MARTIAL, ANTIQ223, ANTIQ4022, ANTIQ1621, 70766.JPG
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiquarian & Scholarly;
Terms of Sale
The Lawbook Exchange Ltd
All items are offered subject to prior sale. We are happy to accept orders by telephone, fax, e-mail or through our website. We welcome visitors, although an advance contact is advised. Our office hours are: Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM. Terms: Appropriate sales tax will be added for residents of New Jersey. Foreign remittances must be in U.S. dollars, by check drawn on a U.S. bank, by international money order, or by wire transfer. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express credit cards. Shipping Charges: Will be applied to all orders. Domestic orders will be shipped via either Federal Express Ground Service or United Parcel Service, unless we receive other instructions. All overseas orders will be shipped via Federal Express, or USPS Air Service. All books are packed with requisite care. Warranty & Returns: Any item may be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt for any reason; prior notification is necessary and returned items must be carefully packed and arrive safely. On-Line Catalogues: Our latest catalogues, some featuring specific subjects and special offers, can be viewed on our website. We purchase books on topics similar to those which appear in our inventory, and appreciate offers of either single items or whole collections.
About the Seller
About The Lawbook Exchange Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....